Looking for a job using your language skills?
Then come and join us at the Language Recruitment and Expat Fair in Dublin, the largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to language recruitment.
If you are a bilingual or multi-lingual speaker and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills this is a “must see” event!!
Why you should not miss the Language Recruitment and Expat Fair …
- The fair showcases many national & international companies and organisations that are interested in recruiting people with language skills
- You will be able to meet many employers under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
- You will be able to talk to leading employers Face-to-Face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities in Ireland
- Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff at the event
- Bring your CV! So you can be interviewed and even get a job before you leave the fair
- Recruitment professionals will be on hand to give you free advice about your CV and all other aspects to help you find your perfect job
- Expat Services: relocation, tax, accommodation and other advice
The Bilingual People Fair will target candidates seeking multi-lingual positions in Customer Service, Shared Service & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translation attracting leading international companies to the event.
- Allianz Worldwire Care
- Apple Ireland
- Council of Europe
- National Pen
- Service Source Europe
- BeesWax Europe… and many more!
Where and When?
Guinness Storehouse, Dublin 8
March 27th 2010 – 10.00 to 18.00h
Claim your free ticket
Tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis. We can only allow access to registered users. Claim your FREE ticket now!